NORDIC SUPERFOOD BLUE
BLUEBERRY, CHOKEBERRY & BLACKCURRANT
100% pure powder from Nordic Blueberries, Chokeberries, Blackcurrants and Crowberries.
No additives or added sugar.
Biologicallly grown berries from the wild Nordic Nature.
Dried berry powder blend that can be used in smoothies, porridge, yogurt and baking. Can also be used in cold or hot water or other beverages.
Take 1-2 tsp per day or as desired. 1 teaspoon is about 5g powder, equivalent to approximately a hand full of fresh berries.
- Super antioxidant blend
- Increases eye visual acuity
- Beneficial effect on the capillaries, and can lower high blood pressure
- Works against vascular calcification
Blueberries - A powerful antioxidant
Blueberries contains vitamins (C, B and K) and minerals calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorus.
Blueberries are known for it’s good impact on the eyes and vision.
- Strengthening eye tissue
- Improves blood circulation
- Prevents eye cataracts
- Stabilizes the levels of collagen
- Improves short-term memory
- Improves balance and coordination
- Contains fiber
- Reduces the risk of bowel inflammation
- Anti-aging effects
Aronia- the super berry!
Aronia is unique in its high content of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Contains vitamins (A, C, E and K) and the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese and zinc.
- Prevents oxidative stress
- Improves circulation and strengthens the capillaries
- Protects the stomach
- Improves circulation, and regulates blood pressure
- Prevents harmful cholesterol
- Protects cell membranes and cellular DNA
- Strengthening the liver
- Reduces the risk of heart attack
- Regulates blood sugar
- Promotes weight loss and fat loss
- Detox effect
- Balancing the thyroid and other hormone systems
- Helps prevent varicose veins and spider veins
- Protects the skin against UV radiation and environmental impact
- Prevents age changes in the eye
- Boosts the immune system
- Protects the brain against premature aging
Blackcurrant - The Nordic grape
Blackcurrants are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Containing vitamins A, B3, C, E, K, Omega-6 fatty acid GLA and potassium, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, selenium and abundant flavonoids.
- Protects the eye
- Protects the brain
- Prevention of cardiovascular disease
- Prevents high blood pressure
Nutritional Information/ 100g: Energy 1450 kJ/347 kcal, Fat 1.7 g - of which saturates 0 g, Carbohydrates 79 g - of which sugars 26 g, Dietary fiber 35 g, Protein 5g, Salt 0 g
Vitamins and Trace Minerals / 100 g: Vitamin A <21 micrograms, Vitamin C 30 mg, Vitamin E 10.1 mg, Vitamin K1 35.9 | g, Phosphorous 190 mg, Iodine <0.01 mg, Potassium 1090 mg, Calcium 160 mg, Copper 0.40 mg, Magnesium 80 mg, Manganese 8.8 mg, Iron 3.1 mg, Sulfur 86 mg, Selenium <0.02 mg, Zinc 0.74 mg.
Store dry and at max 23 ° C.
Maximum shelf life 24 months from date of manufacture (properly stored)