NORDIC SUPERFOOD YELLOW
BUCKTHORN, ROSEHIP & RASBERRY
100% pure powder from Nordic Rosehips, Sea Buckthorn and Raspberries.
No additives or added sugar.
Biologicallly grown berries from the wild Nordic Nature.
Dried berry powder blend that can be used in smoothies, porridge, yogurt and baking. Can also be used in cold or hot water or other beverages.
Take 1-2 tsp per day or as desired. 1 teaspoon is about 5g powder, equivalent to approximately a hand full of fresh berries.
• Protects the skin and build up cells
• Vitamin C boost that strengthens the immune system
• Prevents joint pain and inflammation
• Improves overall health and increases blood circulation
Sea Buckthorn - the Golden Liquid
Seabuckthorn berries have more than 10 vitamins, 24 trace minerals and 18 amino acids, such as omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 and the important vitamins such as A, B, C and E.
It’s been told that Sea Buckthorn can relieve infected dry mucous membranes of the stomach, genitals and eyes, and has good effects on the skin.
- Omega-7, which promotes the body's mucous membranes
- Protects the body against free radicals
- Contains high levels of vitamin C
Rosehip - the Health Bomb
Rosehip powder increases your wellbeing, skin, connective tissue, joints, ligaments nutrition and energy. Thanks to its high content out of phytochemicals the roseship strengthens the immune system in the body and helps to keep the cells young.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effect
- High in Vitamin C
- Rosehip helps maintain healthy joints and the body movable
- Reduces joint pain
- Inhibiting cancer
- Prevents cardiovascular disease
- Rose hips are high in folic acid, which is particularly good for women who plan to become pregnant
- Effective against free radicals
Raspberries – the pink Superberry
Raspberries are rich in fiber and therefore help to regulate cholesterol levels.
The berries are high in vitamin C, folic acid, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Protects your small blood vessels and increases circulation.
- Strengthens the immune system
- Prevents urinary tract infections
- Inhibiting cancer
Nutritional Information / 100g: Energy, 1236.30 kJ / kcal 295.50, Carbohydrates - digestible 40.71g, Fat 3.71g, Protein 13.92g, Fiber 23.63g, Sugars 33.85g, Fatty acids - saturated <0.16g, Sodium 88.20mg, Salt 203.84mg
Vitamins and Trace Minerals / 100 g: Vitamin A 357.70ug, Vitamin C 411.00mg, Vitamin E 8.28mg, Vitamin K1 2.10ug, Phosphorus 143.50mg, Iodine <0.80mg, Potassium 1339.00mg, Calcium 591.00mg, Copper 0.05mg, Magnesium 101.50mg, Manganese 0.80mg, Iron 1.23mg, Sulfur 6.70mg, Selenium <0.46ug; Zinc 1.22mg
Store dry and at max 23 ° C.
Maximum shelf life 24 months from date of manufacture (properly stored)